Who we work with:
- Only credible, transparent individuals and groups, because we don’t want to brand a fraud.
- Only family-friendly communicators and entertainers, because public space should be child-friendly.
- No political parties or personalities; gambling, addictive substances, or environment-harming operators; predatory marketing and sales operators.
- Special discounts for social advocacy, community initiatives, and family-owned businesses.
Our deal is a quick starter pack: logo pack, one-page brand guide, square poster template, digital document template, and business card design. Any other services are billed separately on request.
- brand manual design
- logo animation
- brand consultancy
- brand illustration packs
- brand iconography packs
- environmental design
- social media design packs
We accept payment through bank transfer, MTN Mobile Money, or the Paystack payment gateway. It may be helpful to send a proof of payment, though we will independently confirm before starting work.
Initial payment covers at least 50% of the total billed charge. Final payment of the balance must be confirmed before sending of the final logo pack.
All payments are due 15 days after invoice has been sent, unless otherwise specified.
For our main deal, the key deliverable is the logo asset pack, which is accompanied with recommendations for print and digital use:
- Logo pack (editable PDF + PNG/JPEG files for print and web)
- one page logo manual (image file)
- MS Word template
- Call card template PDF (for max 3 people)
- Social media poster recommendation (image file)
- Other assets, such as mockups and layout recommendations, may be included incidentally.
- You contact us through our mail form, indicating whether you prefer WhatsApp or email. We send our contract, and our payment portal.
- Once payment is verified, we send style samples, and ask for your preferences. (All samples and concepts are confidential, and the property of original owners.)
- When we are done, we send your concepts for feedback and revision. When that is done, we send your final package, with a rights release notice. And that’s everything – unless you want to say hi sometime.
- When we get busy on your project, we’ll probably go offline. Please grant us 24 hours grace to reply to any relevant communication.
Rights and Usage:
All samples and portfolio work shared remains confidential, and the property of the original owner. This includes any sketches or draft designs of your prospective identity.
We reserve discretion regarding the incorporation of any references or assets, in the interests of avoiding unethical usage. If possible, please provide proof of usage rights to make this simple.
Refunds & Claims:
Our services are billed for cost of labour, with a low premium. As such, if we have done the work, there is no refund.
If we have failed to submit any work within 10 calendar days, without communicating why, you are entitled to a full refund of your payment.
If you can show why any work submitted fails to satisfy the expectations as established in our communications, we will restart the project with no extra charge.
If work submitted has not been justifiably shown to fail the expectations set in our communications, then any extra revisions will billed as additional services.